The Nursery program for children age 1.8 months to 3 years old, is designed to give young children the foundation skills for their move up to the Kindergarten Program. The focus is on building creativity, curiosity, self-esteem, concentration and independence using child-centered and ‘hands-on’ approaches along with the introduction to phonics, pre-writing skills, numeracy, basic math concepts and awareness to the environment.
The children are also introduced to Thematic learning, Hindi language and Thai culture right form Nursery level. The children are able to enhance their gross motor skills through Physical Education, water play and music and movement.
- Provide a safe, engaging and nurturing environment for the child
- Promote trust in themselves and their world
- Develop confidence in their emerging abilities
- Develop gross motor coordination, fine motor skills, and language skills
- Offer opportunities to gain independence in daily tasks